~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jan 27, 2011

I'm Going To Love You Like Mine...


Dear Little Z,
Precious baby oh how I love you. From the moment you entered my life I fell in love with you. I can't even put in words how blessed I feel to have you here with us. I love your cuddly mushy baby self. I love how you feel all wrapped up in my arms. I love how your little toes curl up when I touch your little feet and how you look up with those bright eyes and then break into a great big smile. I love seeing you turn your head when I say,"Hey Buddy". Buddy is the little name I've given you. All babies get a special name around here. You are my little buddy and you are so very special to me.
When you reached up to touch my face yesterday, I just want you to know that it melted my heart. How did we get so blessed to have you?

Tomorrow the call may come and I may have to give you back or to someone else. But for today, we are not going to think about that. For today, you are my baby and I am going to love you like mine. This is your home and today we are your family.
I am going to hold you as much as I can. I'm going to kiss your tiny cheeks and tell you that I love you all through the day. I am going to rock you and sing you, "Hush Little Baby". When I make your bottle, I will make sure it's not to hot or to cold (I know how you like it best). I'm going to play little piggies with your 10 tiny perfect toes. When you cry, I will come quickly...I promise. I will run you a warm bath and let you splash and kick as long as you would like. I'm going to rub you down with baby lotion and then hold you close so that I can smell your sweet baby smell. I'm going to bounce you up and down because that always brings on giggles. I'm going to tickle your tummy and enjoy your precious coos. I'm going to let you fall asleep on my chest and enjoy every second of it. When bedtime comes I'm going to tuck you very gently in your little bed , give you goodnight kisses ,and tell you once more that I love you. Why? Because I can.
Today you are a part of a family that cares about you and thinks that you are an extra special little boy . For today, you are my baby and I'm going to love you like mine.
For I don't know the plans God has for you, but I know that whatever they are that they are all part of His perfect plan for your life. I've prayed for you and I've prayed for your future and I trust that God has heard my prayers.
So if the day comes that we have to say goodbye, please forgive me ,because I know I'm going to cry. I always cry. I just can't help it. But I will always cherish this time I've had with you and I will never ever ,ever ,ever ,ever forget you sweet baby boy.
We are so blessed and so honored to be your foster parents and your family.
(For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. ~Jeremiah 29:11)

2 comments:

  1. God Bless You Sandy! You have such a warm and giving heart. We will keep you and your family in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy~ I love your postings! I love your precious photos.
    You are an amazing Angel♥
    I continue to pray for your precious family.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...