~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jan 25, 2011

A Few Prayer Requests

I have a heavy heart this morning for these families and what they are going through. I would like to ask each of you to take a moment and help me pray for these families. This could be you or me going through this and we would hope that people would take the time to pray for us.


Please pray for Little Susana Whittaker.

 She is a little girl whose parents are missionaries.
While serving over seas, little Susana fell ill.
It was discovered that she had cancer.
After treatments it seemed she had won the battle.
However, her cancer has recently returned
and it has spread.
Please pray for this little girl and her family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please pray for Colin & Ethan.
I don't know Colin & Ethan ,but I
babysit their little cousin Lacy.
These little twins have had to fight for their
life since birth and are still fighting.
Little Colin has been diagnosed
with leukemia
and little Ethan is battling  a severe
case of RSV right now.
Please remember this family and their
precious boys.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On Sunday we had a visitor to our church.
She asked our church to pray for her little
3 year old granddaughter. They found a huge
mass inside her abdomen and they are suppose to
do tests today.
They are not sure what it is.
I don't know the child's name,
but God does.
Please remember this family.
~~~~~~~~~
Please add them to your prayer list.
Thank you for helping me pray.

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

5 comments:

  1. I will add this precious families and their children to my prayer list.
    Lisa
    ps
    love your new look, it's been awhile since I stopped by.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh... blessings to them all. Jesus! You have such a huge heart for people. Such compassion.

    :)

    Janet

    www.homeward4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers are going up now! I will keep them on my prayer list. Please keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. praying for all of the little sweeties<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying for these Sandy - if you would pray for some friends of ours. The Raymond family. THeir little 4 month old boy - Kannon - died Sunday after a 2 day illness that turned out to be meningitis.

    THanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...