~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Dec 26, 2010

Our First White Christmas...

This is our very first white Christmas. Here in the south, we don't get that much snow. But as far as snow on Christmas, well, this is the first in over 100 years for our area. What a special treat for us. It could be another 100 years before we see this again, so we are enjoying every minute of it.
I'm behind on the 25 days of pictures,but for day #25 I'm using our snow pics ,because snow fell on the 25th day of December and that was the day these were taken.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It just started snowing around lunch
 time on Christmas day.
Snow tends to bring the
child out in all of us:)


Even our teens love the snow.








We even put on Z's snowsuit
and took him out.
Our front yard
Our home sweet home

It just kept coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And coming....
and coming.
And the kids kept playing & playing & playing :)

We have really been enjoying ourselves these last two days. I'm just so thankful that my children got to experience a white Christmas. For years, we have sang the song,"I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas" this year we got to experience it. What a beautiful blessing it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...