~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Nov 28, 2010

Still painting...

We are still painting the den. I don't know if we are going to get this done before Monday. I got a little wild with color and went with moss green. It's almost the same as the color above. I hope we will like it when it's done. Our den has been white ever since we lived here. I really wanted to see if I could give it a different look, since white walls did not look good with our new cream colored couch. I still can't believe I allowed my Hubby to buy a cream colored couch. Did he forget we have kids living here???? Did I forget too??? LOL
Anyhow, I am worried that I may be up all night long,because I can't add another coat until the first coat dries. So here I set:) Please paint dry.I really need to get my den finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...