~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Nov 21, 2010

Our Thanksgiving With Hubby's Mom...

Due to the fact that our family is growing by leaps and bounds, my mom-in-law decided to have her Thanksgiving dinner with her kids & family early so that everyone could come. We all gathered at her house on Saturday and we had a GREAT time!
Below- Brookelyn with her mommy & daddy.
Below- Bailey, Brookelyn, and Ashley with Hubby's mom.
Below- Brookelyn loves her Uncle Jon(my oldest son),
Picture#2(top right) is my oldest and youngest daughters(Anna & Ashley)
(Bottom left) My MIL & my girls, and (bottom right) is three of my girls.
Anna, Ashley, and Katie
Below- The group pic (bottom left) is my MIL with her granddaughters.
and (on the right) is my girls being their normal "goofy" selves...that's why I love them so much.
They always make me smile.
Below- Ashley & Bailey
Pic #2 on top right is me with two of my babies.
Bottom- (Top right) My hubby is always babysitting Bailey's dolls...lol
(Bottom left) My son-in-law Corey and right is my lil man "Jacob" and his daddy watching football like always.
More pics of our family.
I am VERY blessed to have a wonderful mother-in-law who is good to me and good to my kids. My kids LOVE their grandmother dearly. I'm glad they are close to her. I have always been close to my grandmother and I think the relationship between a grandparent and grandchild is one of the most precious relationships of all. I even realized that even more when God blessed me with Brookelyn Shae. Kids need their grandparents and grandparents need their grandbabies.
Thank you Lord for Grandparents...they are a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...