~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Oct 20, 2010

Lil Bean's First Fall!

Our sweet Lil Bean turned 8 months old and is doing amazing.
She weighed 12 lbs & 14 ozs at her 8 month checkup.
She is now saying da-da and ma-ma.
She can crawl, sit herself up, pull up to standing,
and the little monkey even climbed up on a toy
 and was hanging on for dear life...lol
She wears size 3-6 months in
clothes,size 2 in diapers,and size 1 in shoes.
So she is growing:)
She is so precious to us.

We love you sweet Jelly Bean...
ALWAYS AND FOREVER.
~Uncle Brent & Aunt Sandy~

2 comments:

  1. We've had so much going on, I haven't read any of my normal blogs. How fun to catch up with you all! Jelly Bean is growing so big, and she looks so healthy after all she's been through. What wonderful fall pictures of ALL your sweethearts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kristi Lea! I'm just now getting around to visiting all my favorite blogs. I'll be by to see you very soon. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...