~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Sep 25, 2010

Dear Jacob,...

Dear Jacob,
My wish for you this football season is this...
That you will play hard, be fair, have fun, and dream big.
You can be anything you want to be,
If you try your best,
you don't give up, and if you believe in yourself....
like I believe in you.
I love you Son. ~Mom
Our brag wall.
We are VERY proud of our boys.
Go SP Bears!!!!
Go #3
Our team banners...

Lil Bailey
Waiting on our game to start.
~~~~
To be such a tough guy, Uncle Brent has a soft side...lol
Notice the babies in his hand:)
Bailey had him babysitting.

Sweet Lil Jelly Bean
My sweet babies:)
She can entertain herself:)
It doesn't take much to make her happy.
She is such a sweet baby.
Now,
Are you ready for
some football????????
Let the game begin...


#3 Lil Howell
"My Lil Man"
He tried to catch him.
Talking it over with the boss...lol
Facing the giants...really!
(Notice the size of those boys?)
That's my little man under #9.
Jacob's under there ...somewhere...lol
Hubby walked the line today.
Jacob's little helper.

We had a great game.
No we didn't win today,but that's okay.
We played hard,and we had fun!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...