~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Aug 23, 2010

It's Football Season!!!

We have been one VERY busy family these past few days.
On Aug 19, Jacob's team got invited to the Atlanta dome to
play a game. They played a mini game during half time at the
the Falcons vs Patriots game.
Jacob was one very excited little boy.
We all had a great time:)
~~~~~~~~~~~
On Aug 21, Jacob's team along with all
the other little league teams in our county,
met for Jamboree 2010!!!!!
Jacob played three teams
(including his team from last year).
They won 2 out of 3 of their games.
~~~~~~~
(Click on pic to enlarge)

More Updates!!!!
Everybody here is doing great.
Hubs & me have been rotating ball practice and games...which has kept us pretty busy.
I'm not sure who gets more excited about football (Hubby or Jacob)...lol

I took Lil Bean back for an appointment and she is still doing good and is still tube free!!!! She weighs 11 pounds & 6 ounces now. She is trying to get the hang of baby food,but it's going to be a process,but one we expected. She can have up to one jar each day of baby food, but no more because her doctor wants her to take as much formula as she can. He wants her to take between 21-24 oz each day and she takes about 19 now. She's not where other babies her age are,but she is catching up fast. She's trying to crawl and she is learning to balance herself in the exercauser. She is reaching for toys and she can pull her passy out and then put it back in.

The rest of the gang have all been busy with their own things going on. Our kids stay busy just like we do...maybe even more busy.
Jon, Ashley, and Jacob are getting ready for school to start back next week. As far as that goes, we are not changing anything from our last school year. I was very pleased with our 2009-2010 year and we are pretty much just sticking with it another year.
Brookelyn is doing good too. She is trying hard to talk. She is also letting go of furniture and trying to walk. She is a busy baby and always on the move. She doesn't like being in anything (crib, high chair, walker, bouncer, etc). She likes to be free to explore down on the floor.
On Aug 17,I had a wonderful birthday thanks to my family & friends. My mom came and brought me flowers, cake, ice cream, and a gift. It was so sweet and such a surprise. Then Hubby planned a date and took me out to eat at the Atlantic buffet. It was amazing. I saw food I would NEVER eat...lol They had food there that I'd never even seen or heard of,but they also had many of my favorites. It was a really nice place. My kids & my friends blessed me with the sweetest cards & gifts. It was just a sweet day for sure. Then yesterday, my hubby decided he would go and get a turtle pecan blizzard cake. He said it was a late birthday gift...lol I'm not sure if it was really for me, or if he just used my birthday as an excuse to get himself an icecream cake...lol But that was fine with me. Those cakes are soooooo good!
Well, that's all that comes to mind right now. I'm out of time. I've got to run. My sweet little foster has a visit today, so I guess I better get her ready for that. Have a great day everyone!
Blessings,
Sandy


1 comment:

  1. We are getting ready for football season too. Our first game is Friday night for our oldest, then the other two have to wait till Sept to play. We are done with pop warner and all play in school now. Part of me is sad, but then again not so much. School ball is WAY cheaper.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...