~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Aug 2, 2010

Hot Fudge Ice Cream Dessert

Yesterday, The girls and me made this awesome dessert. It was so good. However, I left off the peanut butter and I didn't layer it like the recipe called for, but it was still amazing. I used the Hershey's hot fudge topping, instead of the syrup.
Next time, I might go by the recipe...lol But then again it was so good that I might not. One more thing...If you will fix it a day early and put it in the freezer, it is even better on day two.
I give this dessert 5 *****stars!!!!
Ingredients
1 (16 ounce) can chocolate syrup
3/4 cup peanut butter
19 ice cream sandwiches
1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 cup salted peanuts
Directions
1.Pour the chocolate syrup into a medium microwave safe bowl and microwave 2 minutes on high. Do not allow to boil. Stir peanut butter into hot chocolate until smooth. Allow to cool to room temperature.
2.Line the bottom of a 9x13 inch dish with a layer of ice cream sandwiches. Spread half the whipped topping over the sandwiches. Spoon half the chocolate mixture over that. Top with half the peanuts. Repeat layers. Freeze until firm, 1 hour. Cut into squares to serve.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Try to make at least one person happy everyday, and then in ten years you may have made three thousand 6 hundred and fifty persons happy or brightened a small town by your contribution.

5 comments:

  1. mmm... that looks and sounds delicious!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't think you could ever have too much chocolate. We made chocolate chip cookies yesterday afternoon. First day back to school here. I wonder where did the summer go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last recipe you posted was sooooooo goood that I can't wait to try this one too! Yummy!! Thanks for posting it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will LOV this one. It is simple & quick to make.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...