~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jul 15, 2010

Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip

This is what we are having for lunch today.
This is one of my favorite "lunch"recipes. I often fix it for a quick lunch for me and the teens. However, when I fix it,we do not add the bleu cheese dressing, because none of us like it,but you might. Also, you can use any kind of cheese you like. We usually use mozzarella.
We also serve ours on flour tortillas chips. We buy the flour tortillas and cut them in squares to make chips and then we bake them to make them crispy. They are not nearly as fattening as bagged chips or crackers. You can actually even buy them in fat free or low fat.
Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip
1 package softened cream cheese
2 cups cooked chunked boneless skinless chicken breast
chunky bleu cheese dressing
hot wing sauce
1 package shredded Monterey Jack cheese
Spread cream cheese in bottom of a 9x13 baking dish. Mix hot wing sauce with the chicken and pour on top of the cream cheese, spread the chunky bleu cheese dressing over chicken mixture and top with Monterey Jack cheese.
Bake until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Serve with your favorite crackers or chips.

4 comments:

  1. That sounds and looks so good. I am a dip loving person. Thanks for sharing the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I make something like this and now it makes me want to use the chicken in the freezer to make it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds great...gotta try it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to make that today! Yummy!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...