~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jun 24, 2010

One Summer Day

Today we...
Picked berries together
and ate some too!
My friend Christy's lil boy
Jake got his first taste of blackberries
and he loved them!

Just a sweet moment.
 They didn't know I was looking.
They were banging on pots and bowls for
Brookelyn's entertainment...lol
Jacob finally learned to make his
own PBJ!!!!! Way to go Jacob!!!!
We are the proud owner of our own pet
bug! Jacob caught a lightning bug:)
Tiffany has come to spend a few days with us.
She was stealing kisses from Jacob here.
You have to steal them...really.
Guess who's talking now?!?!
Miss Brookelyn is saying...
da da da da da da da da
She also got her first taste of
 grass today...yucky Brookelyn.
Don't tell her mommy that
 I let her eat grass...
I didn't mean to:)
Jacob and lil Mama Dog...
She loves her boy.
I've been busy this week.
Poor lil Jelly Bean had to go
 back on the NG tube today,
but she took it like a pro.
We are going to wait a few days
 and try to wean her again.
Hubby took me out
to eat at R and R  for
 dinner and he took me
to buy a *pink* cell phone!
He said it was my surprise
for finishing
school this week.
I'm finally done!!!
It doesn't even seem real.
I just can't wait until the certificate is in my hands.
However, I still have a few
more classes I plan to take,
but for now I'm done!!!!!
Now, we are just setting
here enjoying the evening.
The girls are in the kitchen,
making a blackberry
cobbler from scratch...yummy!
My house smells soooo good!
~~~~~~~~
I love summer
and days just like this:)
hmmm...I wonder what
these kids will come up with tomorrow?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...