~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

May 20, 2010

Today's Devotion


Verse-1 Peter 5:7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

Thoughts- Most of my days are hectic and very busy but yet sometimes they are quiet and rather boring. From day to day and hour to hour I feel many things. Sometimes it's highs and other times it's lows. Sometimes ,I even struggle to understand why I feel one way or the other.
But I am so thankful that God knows exactly what I'm feeling and what I'm going through from day to day. He cares so much about me, my needs, and even the things that concern me, or that rattle my day. I can lay my struggles at his feet and walk away knowing that He cares and can handle what I can't. By putting it in God's hands, it becomes his to carry and not mine. My focus then shifts, from all the problems, to my God. The circumstances are still surrounding me, but so is His strength. My perspective of the mountain changes, when I realize, I am not climbing it by myself. My mind becomes fixed on God. He carries me to the top of what seemed like an un-crossable mountain, and showers me with His perfect peace and love. Thank you God!

5 comments:

  1. AMEN!!
    Blessings, hugs, and prayers,
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great devotional! I just wanted to stop by and say thank you for choosing to follow my blog, Living Life. Welcome to Living Life's circle of friends!

    Hope you have a wonderful day!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Sandy for such an uplifting and inspiring message this morning. God is always in control and ready to carry all of our burdens when we put our faith and trust in Him. God bless, Lloyd

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful post and blog! I found you through Andrea's and loved the your blog name; so I just had to check you out and now following your very inspirational and inspiring words! :-)
    HUGS,
    Coreen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...