~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

May 17, 2010

New Pics Of Bailey

I took a few new pics of Bailey over the weekend.
She is at that age now, where it's hard to get her to let us take her pics. Being two,she just don't have time. She would much rather be playing. When you tell her to smile, she usually gives you this huge fake smile with her eyes closed and when you tell her to look at the camera she will ,but only for 1 whole second...lol But if you are lucky, you just might catch her looking and smiling:) She is so precious to us. I knew from the start that this little girl was special, but I never realized just how much,but I do now.
We are so blessed to have her in our lives. She will ALWAYS be Uncle Brent & Aunt Sandy's
baby girl.
Sweeter than pie...I'm not kidding.
Lil green eyed girl



10 comments:

  1. She is adorable. I love that age...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy,

    You've captured her personality all throughout these amazing pictures. Truly beautiful.

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, what cute pictures. She is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that third one! I'm so happy that God allowed her to stay in your lives. What you do for these children is amazing, and I'm just tickled pink to know that God has given you lasting blessings with Bailey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable...Now I'm going to have to look at my grandkids photographs. God bless, Lloyd

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that dress. It's almost as cute as the kid!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, you are just blessed with all kinds of babies and kiddos!

    Blessings galore!!!!


    Janet

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...