~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

May 25, 2010

My To-Do List For Today


Do you make To-Do Lists for your family?
I rely alot on making lists. I am busy and I ALWAYS have alot going on in my life & head,and it really is easy for things to slip my mind. So I keep a To-Do list. Actually, several To-Do lists.
So here is my "What I have to do today" To-Do list.
1.Work on finishing up Math & language (Jacob)
2.Defrag both computers.
3.Edit Pictures
4.Send pictures to the lab.
5.Call case worker back.
6.Check due bills.
7.Send off graduation cards.
8.Turn in test.
9.Send Sheila's letter off.
10.Focus on the "Room of the day"(laundry room)
11.Catch up in my check book.
12. Refill Jelly Bean's meds.
13.Ride over to Brittani's to see where the park is
that we are to take pictures at.
13. Touch base with Debra & Amanda
on place/time for pictures.
I think I can!
I think I can!
I know I can!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Philippians 4:13 (KJV)
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

3 comments:

  1. I think you can too! Have a blessed day. God bless, Lloyd

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could copy that picture and use it for myself, but I won't!
    I like the picture though and the list that is on it!
    I really need to take the time to write my actual list out more than I do.
    Thank you for this post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...you are more than welcome to use it sandy:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...