~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Apr 6, 2010

Take Me Back Tuesday

I figured it would be neat for "Take Me Back Tuesday"
to share some pics of my kids from some of the Easters past:)
~~~~~~~
1.Pic one is my first four kids along with their cousins
Courtney & Jessie
Courtney and Jessie are the girls in the middle...
The other 4 are mine:)
2. Jon,Ashley, Katie, and Anna way back then...lol
(Back when bangs were cool...lol)
3.Anna, Katie, Ashley, and Jon
4.Anna-age 2
5.Anna's 1st Easter
6. Anna & Katie(her 1st Easter)
7. Jon & Ashley's 1st Easter
8. Jon & Ashley with cousin Courtney(In the middle)
All at PawPaw Howells house for their first Easter
9.The twins
10. The twins again
11. Jacob Noah playing with Easter eggs.
I think this was his 2nd Easter.
12. Jacob again
(Maybe his 3rd or fourth Easter...not sure)
Time just passes way to fast.
I remember how fun it was when
they were all so small
and they would get sooooo
excited about Easter...
They still do, just in a different way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...