~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Apr 5, 2010

A Few Pics From The Weekend

My son Jon & I Jacob
Katie & I
Jacob...He didn't want his pic taken.
My boys
Jon
Jon & Katie
Jon & Ashley (My Twins)
My girls
Yes, we were missing some family members in the pics
because some had to work and others had family get togethers...
that's what happens when your kids get grown &married
You have to learn to share them:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Below is pics from
The Easter Egg Hunt & Emma's Birthday Party @
Beulahland Baptist Church
Jacob & his buddy Dylan
Amberly & Devon(My past fosters)

Jacob & Trnton(My past foster)







6 comments:

  1. You look so young! You have a FABulous family! I hope you had a wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! I love your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful family! You look like their sister -- not their Mom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy,

    These are some great pictures of your beautiful family. Love the ones of the EASTER egg hunt, they truly tell you so much.


    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful family! Thanks for sharing such precious memories :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you guys had a wonderful Easter! We did as well...I put pictures up too...just had to...it was such a fun day! Wasn't the weather wonderful?! It was a little on the warm side, but it was beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...