~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Mar 26, 2010

Foster kids update...

Someone wrote me and asked me did we get the two little fosters we were suppose to have gotten on Monday. No we didn't. We had agreed to take them ,until we found out that they were coming from another county (over an hour away). I would have had to take then back and forth 2-3 times a week and that was just a lil to much driving. So we had to turn them down, but they found a wonderful family to take them that didn't mind the long drive. Thanks for asking!!!!

3 comments:

  1. You made the best decision, instead of dealing with regret of having to drive them all the way so many times.

    So glad they found a good family to help out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering too. Thanks for the update. I'm glad they were placed with a good family. That would have been a whole lot of driving for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you today!

    Blessings and hugs,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...