~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Mar 1, 2010

Brookelyn's Baby Dedication

Brookelyn Shae's baby dedication was yesterday.
Our Pastor Kent Bankston performed the service.
Being charged as parents.
Being charged as family and the church.
Grandparents
Praying together
Dear Heavenly Father,
I would like to take this time to thank you
for this precious little girl that you have blessed
us with.
Please help us to raise her in a manner
that would always be found pleasing to you.
May our lives always reflect what you have done
for us.
May we never fail to carry her to church or to tell
her about you.
I pray that you will use her life for your glory and honor.
I also ask that you protect her and bless
her all the days of her life.
All of this I pray in the name of Jesus.
Amen
Our Pastor Kent Bankston and Brookelyn Shae.


9 comments:

  1. That is an absolutely beautiful prayer! I wish that our church would have done dedications when my children were born. I'm so glad that Anna and Cory did one for Brookelyn! The pictures were spendid! I noticed Daddy didn't want to let baby out of his sight! He seems to be a wonderful father!

    ReplyDelete
  2. (sorry, my hair is changing minute by minute as I grow it out, and try to get it close to it's natural color, so I keep changing my profile picture)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So precious. We still need to get our girls dedicated. You just motivated me to call and get it scheduled!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww.. I love baby dedications!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, I loved Daddy's matching pink shirt! What a happy blessed day yesterday was!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandy,

    I know that God loves children and was beaming as this dedication was taking place. May God guide her each and every day towards those plans which He already has for her.

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very precious and what a beautiful prayer.
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...