~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Dec 14, 2009

A new pic


Just thought I'd share a pic of Anna & her hubby Corey....and lil Brookelyn who is now 33 weeks inside her mommy's tummy.
They took this yesterday in front of my tree:) Anna is really showing now:) We are so thankful and excited about this precious gift that God has given us. If you would like to see updates on the baby, just click on the "Baby Updates" link at the top of my blog. I'll be updating more often as the time draws near for the arrival of our lil miracle *GRAND*-baby.

7 comments:

  1. Sandy,

    What a beautiful Christmas blessing awaits this wonderful family and you. May you all have a heavenly Christmas celebration!

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful picture! I still can't believe how tiny she is. I was so big with all my pregnancies...I felt like a blimp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know the feeling of that new baby coming. Our daughter in law is due in 12 weeks. We are all so excited as I'm sure you are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks great! SO tiny! Blessings on the new life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandy - I was looking through some old post on my blog and saw a comment that you had made regarding last December 23rd. I prayed as I was clicking over to your blog that this year would bring more joyful news and I see that it had! Congratulations! I hope this Christmas brings lots of smiles and joy!

    Blessings,
    Allyson

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...