~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Nov 3, 2009

Today's Devotion


Verse-Psalm 103:1-2
Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.
Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:


Thoughts-
In the presence of God we receive love, strength, joy, peace, hope and security. Every living soul on the planet has a need to know God and to experience all of these things. The world is filled with counterfeits for each of these, yet although they can be enjoyed for a time, they do not satisfy. Jesus Christ offers each of us, the real thing. We can live each moment aware of His presence in our lives, as we acknowledge His truth and accept His love, with sincerity of heart. All have been invited to come to His table, to step into His presence and feast. Let us be reminded today, that He is always there, able to satisfy our deepest longing and greatest need.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...