~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Nov 23, 2009

My Thoughts...

Yesterday, Lil man and me made our way to the theatre to see Disney's A Christmas Carol. We had a really good time. Lil man is 8, so as you can imagine he really loved the 3D effect of this movie. He thought it was so cool watching the snow flakes falling all around plus all the other things that seemed to pop out before our eyes. I'm not so sure he understood the movie ,but that's okay. He enjoyed it and that's what matters.
Me on the other hand, wasn't as crazy about the 3D effect. It may be due to the fact that the plastic glasses had smears that wouldn't wipe off and the side lights in the theatre made the glasses have a glare which made it hard to see clearly. Other than that, I think Disney done a wonderful job and I enjoyed the movie.
However, I wouldn't recommend this movie for lil kids under 8,because it would probably scare them. But that is just my opinion.

The girls went and saw The Blind Side movie and they really enjoyed it. They said that it is a must see kind of movie:) So I guess I'll have to go see that one next.

3 comments:

  1. I just saw this movie with my 7 year old and 3 year old...it was a beautiful movie, i love the snow too, but i agree it's pretty scary, and i don't know how my kid's made it through but they were troopers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We still need to go see it. Maybe Thanksgiving night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one I've been waiting to see for some time. I love Disney's 3D effects and it seems like it only gets better with each new one that they make.

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...