~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Nov 17, 2009

I am thankful...

I am thankful today that I have all of my basic needs met.
I'm talking about all those things that never really cross our minds .
The little things that often get over looked in life as blessings.
_______________
I woke up in my bed this morning to another day. I threw back my nice warm covers and flipped on my light. I went to my chest and picked out my clothes for today. Then I walked upstairs and changed my clothes,brushed and pulled up my hair, and headed to my kitchen. Once there,I looked around the kitchen and struggled to decide what food I wanted to eat,because I always keep a variety in my home. After that, I set down to a yummy bacon biscuit and my favorite drink. I said the blessing, ate my breakfast, checked my emails, and then brushed my teeth. The house seemed a little cool ,so I got up turned the heat up and went and cuddled up on my couch in front of the TV to watch the morning news.
Around 6 AM a knock came to my door and it was my friend Christy & her baby Jake. I've been watching him for his other babysitter ,because she is down in her health. So I took him from her arms and she left for her job and he and I cuddled up on the couch until he fell asleep. Then one by one the family that I love so much woke up and we started a new day.
~~~
Some are not so fortunate to even have their basic needs met.
I am so blessed.
Thank you Lord for blessing me with EVERYTHING I need.
You have been so good to me and never once
have I ever had to go without the things I need.
~~~~~
Philippians 4:19
But my God shall supply all your needs according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...