~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Nov 5, 2009

Amazing Grace!!!!


Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound,
That saved a wretch like me....
I once was lost ,but now I'm found,
Was blind, but now I see.

T'was Grace that taught...
my heart to fear.
And Grace, my fears relieved.
How precious did that Grace appear...
the hour I first believed
.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
This week (so far) Satan has lost three more!!!!!!
And if you are saved ,then you know why I'm soooooo excited tonight.
I'm so excited that I can't even sleep. It's been an amazing week and we still have more to come. God has been working in our church. It started last weekend and over flowed all week. Three people gave their lives to God and 2 families joined our church :)
These three people that turned to God won't have to go to Hell.
They won't have to go to that awful place.
Praise God!!!!!
Thank you God for having mercy on these
I remember the day that the Lord saved me by His amazing grace and since that day I have NEVER been the same.
HE is the BEST thing that ever happened to me. He died for me and I'm really trying so hard to live for Him and to serve Him every day. That doesn't mean I'm perfect or that I think I'm any higher than any other,because I'm far from that. God knows my flaws. He knows my weakness. He knows my struggles. He knows my failures. He even knows my thoughts. I am not and will NEVER be perfect. If I had waited until I thought I could be perfect or until I felt everything in my life was right, then I would still be lost today. I didn't have to wait. He accepted me just as I was and is making me what I should be. No,I'm not worthy of God's love, but for whatever reason He loves me still. Yes, He even loves me:)
I don't know why God laid this on my heart,but He did and that's why I'm here.
Tonight, I just want to thank God for what He has done for me
and what He has done for these.
I serve a God that's real and he is simply Amazing.
~~~~~~~~~~
If you don't know Him then I would be happy to talk to you about how you can get to know Him. I don't know much. I'm still learning myself.. But I can share with you what I do know and what He has done for me and I would love to pray for you.
If He can love me then He can love anybody and He does. It's not His will that any should perish. Heaven was created for you. Why? Because He loves you:)

((Hugs Sandy))

7 comments:

  1. God is good! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome Sandy...Praise God for His salvation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news!!! Our redeemer does live!! Have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. God is so faithful! That is such wonderful news!!! I absolutely love your blog. So many of us christians feel like we have to keep it quiet, and we should be doing the opposite...singing it from the rooftops! That is what your blog did for me...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, hope all is as well. I have nominated you for a I love your blog award....

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is AWESOME! God really is good. Thank you for sharing that wondeful news with everyone. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...