~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Oct 20, 2009

The Father's Love Letter

Dear Child of Mine,
You may not know me,but I know everything about you (Psalm139:1). I know when you sit down and when you rise up (psalm 139:2). I am familiar with all your ways (psalm 139:3). Even the very hairs on your head are numbered (Matthew 10:29-31). For you were made in my image (Gen 1:27). In me you live and move and have your being (acts 17:28). For you are my offspring (act 17:28). I knew you even before you were conceived (Jer 1:4-5). I chose you when I planned creation (Eph 1:11-12).You were not a mistake (Psalm 139:15-16). For all your days are written in my book (Psalm 139:15-16). I determined the exact time of your birth and where you would live (acts 17:26). You are fearfully and wonderfully made(psalm 139:14). I knit you together in your mothers womb(psalm 139:13). And brought you forth on the day you were born (psalm 71:6). I have been misrepresented by those who don't know me(john 8:41-44). I am not distant and angry,but am the complete expression of love(1 John 4:16). And it is my desire to lavish my love on you(1 john 3:1). Simply because you are my child and I am your father(1 john 3:1). I offer you more than your earthly father ever could(matt 7:11). For I am the perfect father(matt 5:48). Every good gift that you receive comes from my hand(James 1:17). For I am your provider and I meet all your needs(Matt 6:31-33). My plan for your future has always been filled with hope(Jer 29:11). Because I love you with an everlasting love(Jer 31:3). My thoughts toward you are countless as the sand on the seashore(psalm 139:17-18). And I rejoice over you with singing(Zeph 3:17). I will never stop doing good to you(Jer 32:40). For you are my treasured possession(Exodus 19:5). I desire to establish you with all my heart and all my soul(Jer 32:41). And I want to show you great and marvelous things(Jer 33:3). If you seek me with all your heart,you will find me(Deuteronomy 4:29). Delight in me and I will give you the desires of your heart (Psalm 37:4). For it is I who gave you those desires(Phillippians 2:13). I am able to do more for you than you could possibly imagine(Eph 3:20). For I am your greatest encourager(2 Thess 2:16-17). I am also the father who comforts you in all your troubles(2 Cor 1:3-4). When you are brokenhearted,I am close to you(psalm 34:18.) As a shepherd carries a lamb,I have carried you close to my heart(Isaiah 40:11). One day I will wipe away every tear from your eyes(Rev 21:3-4). And I'll take away all the pain you have suffered on this earth(rev 21:4). I am your father and I love you even as I love my son,Jesus(John 17:23). For in Jesus my love for you is revealed(john 17:26). He is the exact representation of my being(Hebrews 1:3). And he came to demonstrate that I am for you and not against you(Romans 8:31). And to tell you that I am not counting your sins(2 Cor 5:18-19). Jesus died so that you and I could be reconciled(2 Cor 5:18-19). His death was the ultimate expression of my love for you (1 John 4:10). I gave up everything I loved that I might gain your love(Romans 8:32). If you receive the gift of my son Jesus,you receive me(1John 2:23). And nothing will ever separate you from my love again(Romans 8:38-39). Come home and I'll throw you the biggest party heaven has ever seen(Luke 15:7.) I have always been father and will always be father(Eph 3:14-15.) My question is...will you be my child?(John 1:12-13) I am waiting for you.(Luke 15:11-32)
With love,
Your Dad (Almighty God)

1 comment:

  1. I love this series of Jesus - He's smiling and I think that is how our Savior is - joyful, and happy to be with us!!!!

    I was just blog-hopping and decided to check you out, via your promotion. :)

    Drop by anytime! www.sammysblogmoms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...