~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Oct 15, 2009

Crossroads


Sometimes we come to life's crossroads and
View what we think is the end,
But God has a much wider vision and
He knows it's only a bend --
The road will go on and get smoother, and
After we've stopped for a rest,
The path that lies hidden beyond us is
Often the part that is best.
So rest and relax and grow stronger
Let go and let God share your load,
And have faith in a brighter tomorrow
You've just come to a bend in the road.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, it's amazing how these things come in your life. (not by accident) I am truly living this poem right now and I know I need to let Him share my load. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy,

    I think all of us have been at this crossroads at one point in our life or another. Wise words to heed and follow.

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was so beautiful. The picture is as well.

    Have a blessed weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...