~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Sep 1, 2009

Prayer Request

Hey Prayer Buddies,
I have a couple of prayer requests. Yesterday,I had stopped by to see Bailey's grandmother in the hospital. She is in lung failure and her lung function has dropped critically. They are talking about putting her on life support ,because her condition has gotten so bad . She was very scared and between breaths she asked me to please pray for her and to please ask everyone to pray for her. So please remember her.
I left from there, and decided to swing by to see my Nanny since I wasn't far from her house. When I got there her friend waved for me to come in quickly. Nanny was having severe chest pains and an ambulance was on it's way. If you've followed my blog for any time you know my Nanny has been sick for quite a while and that she is in heart and kidney failure. I went with her to the hospital and stayed with her in the ER last night until they got her moved to a better hospital for her condition. We are not exactly sure what all is going on with her. They will be doing a heart cath on her shortly and we should know more. Please keep both of these in your prayers.

9 comments:

  1. I will keep both Nanny and Bailey's grandma in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so so sorry to read this news. Please try if you can to be positive for I know that everyone who follows your blog will send up prayers to heaven for both your sweet Nanny and Bailey's dear grandmother!



    Heavenly Father, Thank you for your many blessings that you have bestoyed on this dear family. On this day and in the days to come would you please Father provide them with comfort, mercy, peace and healing for each of these dear women. Because with you Lord anything is possible and we trust you Lord in your divine wisdom and grace. Also Father, please be of help to the doctors, nurses and family members who are caregivers for each of these women so that they can provide the best possible care to each. In your most precious and holy name, of Jesus Christ, Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers going up for Nanny, Bailey's grandma, you and your families. ~Lanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy,

    I stand in that gap with you and Charlotte's heartfelt prayer to both Bailey's grandmother and your Nanny and ask for God's hand in both of their lives at this time.

    Much love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be praying for both ladies. Please keep us updated.

    ReplyDelete
  6. we're praying sandy... we love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thinking about you and your family. All of you are in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, stopping in from Splashin' Glory. I will pray for those two precious saints. The elderly and the orphans are my favorite people.

    you're invited to visit me:

    www.heavenlyhumor.blogspot.com

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Praying for you and your family in Ohio....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...