~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Aug 13, 2009

Update on Baby Wesson


Today Anna had another OB visit and everything went well!!!! MeMe (me) got to hear it's heart beat for the 1st time! I was really excited that I got to go with Anna. It was really exciting!!!
We've been kinda worried about Anna's small size and no weight gain, but the doctor said that she believes that Anna will start gaining now that she is over the nausea. She was happy that atleast Anna hadn't lost any more weight this time. Baby's heartbeat was strong at 150.
She said that she would be doing a sonogram on Anna's next visit "Sept 17". She also told us that she planned to give Anna another shot for the rh- when Anna gets to 26 weeks.
I couldn't help but stop and just praise God that this visit went well and that Anna has gone this far. After loosing the first baby it has made us so nervous but also it makes us realize how precious this one is.
If you want to keep up with my precious grandbaby-2-be you can click the link above that says "Baby Updates". If you get a moment click over their and vote for boy or girl. We will learn if it is pink or blue for us on Aug 29th. The other big news is,
that my sweet friend Jenny has offered to host a Bellabowz giveaway on my blog in honor of our sweet baby. So once we find out if it's pink or blue we will start the giveaway:) I am really excited about this Jenny! Thank you sooooo much.
Please continue to Keep Anna & Baby Wesson in your prayers.
((hugs))Sandy

9 comments:

  1. I am glad that all is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that everything is going better and keeping all of this in our daily prayers.

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting. I am glad that all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool. We rejoice with you, sister.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad every thing is going well so far!
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you even old enough to become a grandma?!?!?!!?! Dang! lol

    Glad to hear things are going well...I went and voted!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandy, We are expecting grandbabies at the same time:) Congratulations to your daughter. I pray your daughter and baby are great. Many Blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  8. So so glad it is all going well and you got to hear the heartbeat as well!
    Collette xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to hear things are going well :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...