~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jul 27, 2009

Please Pray For Stellan

Please say a prayer for lil Stellan. He is not doing very good at all right now and he has took a turn for the worst in the last few hours. I know most of you know Stellan & his family, but just incase you don't please say a prayer for him and his family and then stop by his mom's blog to learn more about this special little boy and let her know that you are praying. http://www.mycharmingkids.net/



6 comments:

  1. Still praying for this precious boy and his family. They have all been through so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart is breaking for this family. Praying lots for Stellan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are praying for that sweet boy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy,

    Still lifting prayer up to the God who cares and heals! Lord, please keep this precious baby in your arms and continue to watch over him.

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Sandy. It is one of my favorites. I have it in black and white, but I can't decide which way I like it best. :) Still praying for Stellan, too. What a day. . .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow. What a hard road to travel and for so long. An old wound opens up hearing this although we definitely didn't walk the same distance as them.

    http://hizbabe.blogspot.com/2009/02/beyond-herself.html

    God, give them your perspective. Stand for them when they are at the end of themselves!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...