~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jun 4, 2009

Somebody loves me!!!!

The "Love Ya" Award

Chrissy over at "A Lil' Dash Of Diva" honored me with this wonderful Award. Thank you so very much Chrissy,I really appreciate you for thinking of me:)
If you have a moment, stop by and say "Hi" to Chrissy.
~~~~~
The description of this award is:
These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.

~~~~~
Now, I would like to pass this award on to eight others who deserve it.
~~~
1. Tara-Over at Family Traditions
2.Brooke-Over at Keeping Up With Hunter
3. Lauren- Over at Today I Pray
4.Joy-Over at The Stay At Home Missionary
5.Lindsay-Over at GoodBye Martha
6.Beth-Over at I'm Heading Toward My Destiny
7.Rhonda-Over at Down Memory Lane
8.Kathy-Over at Through Him All Things Are Possible
~~~
If you have a moment, stop by and congratulate them
and spend a little time visiting them.
I promise you won't be disappointed:)


9 comments:

  1. Hi Sandy! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I added you to the updated list of Georgia bloggers!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sandy. That was sweet of you to think of me. :o)

    Many blessings to you today!

    Love,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww how sweet! I love that award. Have a great week Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy,
    Thank you so much -- it means more than you know (and is my first award ever). I feel so blessed to have "met" you.

    have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much Sandy! This is my first award and I will proudly accept it! You have made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Sandy,

    Thank you so much for thinking of me! I love your blog! You just made my day! ;o)

    Have a blessed weekend!
    ~Rhonda~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for thinking of me for this award, Sandy...you're too sweet! I will proudly post it right away!

    God bless you today!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...