~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jun 6, 2009

Six Words Saturday

Six Word Saturday
Another week, another six words.
Here's what you do:: Describe your "Saturday" in just six words.

For more information, try clicking here.
My six words about today "Saturday":

1.Busy- Today has been super busy for me:)
2.Happy- It's been a good day so far:)
3.Playful-I've spent my whole day pretty much playing with Jacob & Bailey
4.Funny- The teens have kept me laughing:)
5.Tasty- we had one one of my favorite meals"hot wings" from Penny's:)
6.Sunny-I was glad today was sunny even though it was kinda hot, it was a pretty day.

1 comment:

  1. Great six words. We had a nice sunny day too and hot wings sound yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...