~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jun 19, 2009

The Lovely Blog Award

No, you aren't seeing double:)
I've received not one ,but two of these lovely awards!!!!!!









My sweet friend Kris over at Hands,House, and Heartfull passed this lovely award on to me!!!!
And my new friend Robyn over at One Of The Jones also surprised me with this wonderful award!! Thank you both so much for choosing my blog to receive this award!! (((Hugs))) Sandy
Stop by and visit Kris & Robyn's Blogs...
I promise you won't be disappointed.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Now it's my turn to pass the love along.
I chose 10 of my friends to receive this award:)
1. Mom-2-4 @ Mom on A Mission
2. Melissa @ My 2 Blessings
3. Elaine @ The Wonderful World Of Lena Kate
4.Amy Ellen @ Health Begins with Mom
5.Shortmama @ Family of Shorts
6. Alyson@ The Wellans Family
7. Jenn @ The Loves Of Jenn
8. Mira @ The Triplet Crown
9. Steph @ Quiet Times & A Cup Of Coffee
10. Daniele @ Life As A Mom

10 comments:

  1. Thank you for the award! Very thoughtful. Thank you also for thinking of us right now! We really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks...I definitely needed a pick me up this morning. My first award...yay! I'm choosing to see God in everything today and not "me". It's already making a difference! God Bless You!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! A great award for a Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much..I can't wait to pass the award on tomorrow morning. Hope everyone is well and VBS ends on a super high note..sure it will. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I forgot to mention my first blog award made my day and our morning walk glorious :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much, Sandy!

    I look forward to checking out all of these blogs.

    Amy Ellen at HealthBeginsWithMom.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your award!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Sandy! So sweet of you. I will post about this on my blog in the next few days.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...