~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jun 17, 2009

365 of my life

I'll be adding tons more pictures just like these over at my picture blog very soon! VBS Fun!!!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bailey
Ashley

Uncle Brent(Hubby) & Bailey
Some of my class


Emma Kate
Playing in the grass:)


Elijah



Blowing bubbles


Jacob Noah

~~~~~~~~~~~
The Wee's take a field Trip!!!!
Our trip to the park


Amberly

They loved the swing!
Big hugs


Double sliding
Jada

Bailey

Amberly

Trinton & Austin

They loved the bouncy bridge best
It was a fun day!!!!


We packed a picnic



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Who knew a water hose could be so fun!!!!!


The babies didn't know what to think:)





cool looking picture:)


Baby+ water hose= soggy mess...3 soggy diapers:)
It's been a great week and we are only half way done!!!
Now you see why I've been so busy:)
~~~~~
If you wonder where the rest of the Wees are...Lacy & baby Samantha won't be back with us until Fall. Their place was filled with Amberly & Devon for the summer and Emma was sleeping.


3 comments:

  1. What wonderful pictures! And what a lot of fun for the kids...you are a star.
    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lot of fun! Our VBS starts at Kindergarten, poor Eli had to wait until next year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...