~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

May 13, 2009

Coming soon!

My Babies

I'll be working on adding my vacation pictures today:) So stop in later this evening over at my other blog, One Moment At A Time if you would like to see the pictures I took in Florida:)

Some are not as good as others because I used a quick shot camera for most of the beach pics and during the trip my best "close up" lens broke on my good camera,so I couldn't zoom in well or do close ups. However, we are already planning a trip back to the beach at the end of summer and I'll try again then. I ordered a new lens and it should be in this week.

9 comments:

  1. What an adorable picture. I love the natural ones that aren't staged. My favorite picture is of my first three kids from behind. They were walking at the zoo, all holding hands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna check it out. Thanks for taking time to share!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi SITS sister, they are beautiful. Thank you for dropping by my blog, I really really really needed a lift.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEAH....FLORIDA!!! That's were I gre up for 16 years! Can't wait to see the pics. God has given you this gift my friend to capture nature at it's best!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a precious picture!! Thank you for becoming a follower!! I see we are both SITS bloggers... =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a precious photo! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my Sandy -- what a wonderful picture... I can't wait to see the rest from your vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh fun...beach photos are the best, can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great picture! Big brother is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...