~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Apr 4, 2009

Just Today




Out side my window...the sun is finally shining

The time is...9:11 am
Today I feel...great! It's very quiet and calm here. I have it all to myself. The girls had plans with friends and Brent & the boys have gone to Alabama to help Brent's dad.
I am thinking...about going Easter shopping or going to get flowers to plant.
At the moment,I am thankful...oh my, where should I start?!? God is just so good!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am going...not sure yet. I may go somewhere or I may just stay home to clean house and then read.
I am wearing...PJ's
I wish...the weather would stay like this all spring break.
I am reading...Just like Jesus
I am working on...my spring cleaning plan
I am hearing...just the radio playing back in the bathroom.
Around the house...I see so much I want to change/rearrange
I bet you didn't know...that next week is spring break for my kids(and me)!
Today I am...enjoying myself!
Tonight I'm looking forward to...hmmm...not sure yet. I may go out to eat with Ashley at Longhorns,or I may just stay in and eat wings from Penny's.
Tomorrow my plans include...church!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...