~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Mar 31, 2009

Another one of those Question & Answer thingy

1. What month were you born in? August
2. Do you have any brothers or sisters? Yes, two brothers (One in Heaven and one on Earth)
3.Are you married? yes
4.Which season do you like best? summer
5.In one word describe yourself. "SAVED"
6.Name someone you look up to. Only JESUS
7.What did you eat for breakfast today? oatmeal
8.Last vacation? Miami 08
9.Next vacation? PCB Spring 2009
10.Do you have kids? yes
11. Do you plan to have more kids? No, I'm content:) My hubby asked me did I want to have another baby a few weeks ago and I told him no. I love kids, but I don't want any more. Plus, I wouldn't want to be 60 when my child is graduating from high school. My kids already act like I'm soooo old as it is ...lol
12.How long have you been married? almost 20 years However it feels more like 90
13. What is the one thing you are looking forward to? vacation...I soooo need one.
14.Where is one place that you went yesterday? to meet Wendy
15.What is one thing that you will be doing today? dishes
16.What do you hear right now? Tabitha and Kylee giggling
17. Who is the last person you talked to on the phone? Brent
18. Who is the last person that texted you? I don't text so probably the phone company
19. Do you hate anyone? NO, I don't hate .
20. Who is the last person you kissed? Bailey
21. What is in your purse? a mess...lol ... my wallet, phone, receipts, tons of change, ink pen, goodies powders, hand sanitizers and lotion.
22.What time did you go to bed last night? around 9pm ,because I wanted to have time to read and study before Brent came to bed.
23.Who knows you best? of course God,but earthly would probably be my girls, mom, Nanny,or a couple of my closest friends
24. Do you regret anything? not that I can think of. Everything that has came my way (in my life) has helped me to become who I am today. Life is like stepping stones...each step takes you to the next step in life.
25. Do you miss anyone? yes ,my family members that left this world before I got to say goodbye
26. If you could write a book about your life what would the title be? hmmm... "Walking in my shoes"
27. If you could be anywhere right now,where would you be? on vacation with my family
28. Body piercings or tattoos? only ears pierced.
29.Favorite day of the week? Saturday
30. Favorite drink? lately has been peach tea(It's a diet thing) other than that water.
I ran out of time. I'll try to finish the rest later...sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...