~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Feb 19, 2009

Prayer request for Lil Bay

Hey prayer buddies,
I have a prayer request. Bailey's mom called me last night from the hospital to tell me that she had taken Bailey to the ER, because she had a place that came up on her leg.
The doctor that saw Bailey said she has a staph infection. They gave her meds and sent her home, but if it is not gone within two days they are gonna have to take her back and they will have to cut the place on her leg open(her mom said). So please pray for little Bay's healing.
Thank you so much,
Sandy

4 comments:

  1. Oh no! Poor little girl. I'll keep her in my prayers for a speedy recovery and no more trips to the hospital!

    Hugs,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor baby! I'll do the same and keep her in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor sweet baby.Me, my youngest daughter and 2 of my grandkids battle staph from time to time. It is painful and not fun! I will be praying for her.

    In Him,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor baby! Keep us informed! Hugs♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...