~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Feb 20, 2009

Just Today

My answers are in red

Out side my window...it is sunny but cold
The time is... 11:19 am
Today I feel... content
I am thinking... about tonight
At the moment,I am thankful... that I've had this week off to spend with my kids:)
I am going... to girl's night out tonight:)
I am wearing... red track suit
I wish... my tax refund would come in today so I could go get a new dishwasher...grrrr
I am reading... Humility...the forgotten virtue
I am working on... a composition that I have to write for school
I am hoping... I make a good grade
I am hearing... kids...kids and teens 2 everywhere...gotta love em
Around the house... everyone is doing their own thing
I bet you didn't know... I've lost a total of 9 pounds so far!!!!!! Only 5 to go:)

Today I am...Playing with the kids
Tonight I'm looking forward to... Girl's night out
Tomorrow my plans include...not sure yet
And Sunday, I want to.... Go to my Father's House (church)


Picture of the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...