~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Feb 13, 2009

Just Today

Out side my window... Sissy dog is playing

The time is... 8:27am

Today I feel... happy

The weather here... 66 high and 40 low... with sunshine:)

I am thinking... about our Valentine's party today

At the moment,I am thankful... that the weather will be good today,so the kids can play outside.

I am going... to the bakery to pick up Valentine's goodies for today.

I am wearing... a green gym suit

I wish... my head would quit hurting...grrrrr

I am reading... When women walk alone.

I am working on... putting Valentines gift bags together.

I am hoping... you all have a wonderful weekend

I am hearing... Curious George on TV and babies talking

Around the house... things are looking up!

I bet you didn't know... as of yesterday,I have lost 9 pounds...only 3 more until I'm where I want to be:) Then the hard part will be staying there.

One of my favorite ... new movies is Fireproof...everyone needs to see it.

Today I am... having a party for Jacob and all his little friends

Tonight I'm looking forward to... Girl's night out. They want to go to the movies...we will see:)

Tomorrow my plans include... Going and spending some time with my Nanny. She has been a little down and out this week. Brent is going to spend some time with his dad/help his dad.

And Sunday, I want to.... go to church.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...