~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jan 2, 2009

TGIF!

Yay for Friday!! It's been a busy week for us. We've had the week off from schooling, but we've been busy working on the house and trying to get life back to normal...which is a task by itself.
Yesterday, I managed to get Ashley's room painted. She wanted it grey...grrr What happened to days when she wanted pink and princess and all the pretty stuff??? Now it grey walls and black/ grey colored bedspread, etc. Life changes so much in just 15 years...Ashley is proof.
Today, I've been babysitting kids...I have a house full. Plus,I've been trying to tape all the wood work so we can paint the hall, bathroom, and dining room and if I still have any time and energy left, I might just paint the den too.
Then my next goal is to tackle my junk drawers. It seems everything collects in the dining room drawers. It's amazing what you can find in there.
Yes, it's been a busy week and the weekend isn't looking much better from my view. However, these are the things that have been needing to be done for a while. My walls in the hall have little handprints all along them. Why do kids always want to drag their hands down white walls???
I just want to try to get everything tidy before we start back schooling next week. Also, we will have our foster re-evaluation again this month and I want to be ready for that too.
Anyhow, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs, Sandy

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I can't believe all that you have managed to accomplish. That's incredible. I'm still working on getting Peanut's "big girl" room ready...
    Hope you have a wonderful and productive new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You sound you busy and productive. Isn't it such a great feeling when your finally get that stuff done. I've got a few junk drawers I've been avoiding myself.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! Hope to see you again...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...