~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Dec 19, 2008

My family Site

Someone asked, have I finished my Christmas site yet...well I hoped that I would have by now, but honestly ,I've been soooooooooooooooooo busy on the weekends that I just haven't had the time, that is why my family site is still decorated for Thanksgiving. I really don't think I'm gonna finish it this year, maybe I'll just save it and use it next year. But, If you would like to see how much I did get done, just click the link below. I'm hoping to find the motivation to re-build and add to my whole family site, but right now, I've just kinda let it go...sorry.
Plus, I have ran out of ideas, so any ideas would be greatly appreciated. I also would like any ideas or comments you have to better my blog too.
Hugs to all, Sandy
www.geocities.com/howell7family/Christmas1.html
Or you can still visit my family site...just excuse the mess
www.geocities.com/sevenhowells/family.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...