~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Nov 7, 2008

Update

Hey everyone,
We are home. I just haven't had time to update you all...I'm sorry.
Brent is doing good. However, we aren't getting along at all, because he is not listening and sticking to what the doctor says...grrrr He hates when I tell him what to do and I've been fussing with him ever since we came home. He doesn't like being on the liquid diet at all. So he keeps trying to sneak and eat...grrr Men! They are worst than kids....grrrr I'm afraid he is over doing it and I can't do anything about it....grrrr He is so stubborn.
Other than that, I've just been trying to catch up in the house. It amazes me how in three days, a house can get so messed up.
During all of this, my van quit on me at the hospital and then to top it off, I broke my key off in it (when it rains it pours around here). But, I got it fixed and I've finally got it home, thanks to brent's friends. I can't even thank them enough for coming up there and working on it. I didn't tell Brent ,because I knew it would worry him and that he would try to get up and go fix it.
Well, that is about it. I'm waiting on a plumber to get here to fix a leak...grrr
Have a great day! Hugs, sandy

1 comment:

  1. Pouring? It's coming in sheets! At least you got you hubby home,a nd he is doing well. And yes! Men are worse than kids when they should be doing what they should!! :o) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...