~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Oct 29, 2008

Just Today...

My answers are in red...
Out side my window...it's cold ,but the sun is shinning
I am thinking...about how I'm going to do Our Family Christmas Site (coming soon!)
At the moment,I am thankful...that the kids are all well.
I am going...to have an easy day today:)
I am wearing...an aeropostale sweat shirt and jeans
I wish...I had more days just like this one
I am working on...decorating My Family Site for Thanksgiving and on our Christmas 2008 site...It's fun!!!!
I am hoping...All goes well with my hubby next Monday
I am hearing...a kids movie playing and it is really quiet here(believe it or not).
Around the house...I'm finally caught up and can play online!!! yay!!!!
I bet you didn't know...I finally got my flu shot yesterday and boy is my arm sore today.
One of my favorite ...past times is building websites...I enjoy it! It's my way of sharing my life and family with you. I hope you will stop by and enjoy the Holidays with us this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...