~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Oct 15, 2008

Assignment #105


Share a favorite fall recipe:)

Brunswick Stew
3-4 lb of chicken ---------------------3lb pork
1 lb beef -----------------------------2 cans tomatoes
1 small bottle of catsup --------------1 large can whole kernal corn
1 large can of cream corn------------ 1 onion chopped
3 medium potatoes, chopped ---------1 tbsp sugar
3 tbsp pepper,vinegar ----------------2 cups chicken broth
salt, and pepper to taste

Cook all meats until tender. Take meats off the bone. Run all meats through a meat grinder or food processor... Or you can just mash it up with your hands. Add all other ingredients to 2 cups of the chicken broth. Cook over low heat for 3 hours. Stir often.
Serve with crackers or cornbread...yummy!!!! Enjoy!

Psalm 118:24
This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. KJV

5 comments:

  1. IT looks yummy. But I'm not sure I have it all together enough to begin that far in advance. :) To bad stuff can't be sent over the internet as well. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never seen this one...thanks for sharing-would make a nice, toasty winter meal. Blessings-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of this one either..I'd make it minus the pork, we eat Kosher, but looks interesting.

    Mrs Sombra
    BFS Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. M'm, m'm good...I love Brunswick Stew! Thank you for sharing.

    Mrs. Nancy
    BFS Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE brunswick stew, but I've never attempted to make it. I just might have to try this recipe. Thanks for sharing.
    Fellow BFS classmate,
    Sherrie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...