~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Sep 23, 2008

No thank you

Lately, I have been receiving many emails offering to pay me or to give me free samples if I would allow their adds to be added to my blog. I appreciate the offer, but I do not want my blog to be covered with adds with all kinds of products. I get enough of those calling my house every day trying to sell this or that...grrrrr
If by chance that I do find a product or site that truly catches my eye, I will happily add the link for free, so that other people like me can enjoy the product or site.
However, please understand ,my blog was created as my personal journal and as a way for family & friends to keep up with me...not to sell items or make money on things I've never tried.
Thank you for your understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...