~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Sep 27, 2008

Ahhh...what a wonderful weekend!

It has been an awesome weekend so far! One of those weekends that you wish you could have over and over. I haven't gotten much done, but oh well, it can wait until another day.
I've spent the whole weekend with my kids:)and nothing makes me happier than being with my kids. I took them to Hiram on Friday to Stevie B's and then I took them shopping for more fall clothes...which we need ,because the temp is getting cooler and they've all grew so much this year.
Then today (Saturday) I got to sleep in a little longer (9am)...that was nice:)
Then Bay's mom called and said we could come see her...I was so excited!!!!! I had bought her some nike's, 5 new outfits ,and 2 jackets while I was out shopping Friday and I couldn't wait to give them to her. So Ashley,Samantha, and me went to see her. She was so precious and so happy to see us:) She is growing so fast!!!! She is talking up a storm now. She talks so good to only be 13 months old. She talks alot more than Amber (my 18 month old foster baby). She repeats everything you say now:)
Her mom gave us some good news!!!! Her mom said, we can start getting her every other weekend instead of the one weekend a month, like we've been doing. We are so excited!!!!! I can't even tell you how it feels to not have her here anymore. I feel like I've lost a child, even though I know she is not mine, I still love her like she is. Having her from birth and then giving her back at 12 months ,has been one of the hardest things I've ever went through. At times it gets really hard and I miss her so bad that I can't hardily stand it...we all do. I try not to dwell on it, but it has been tough for our whole family. Brent drives me crazy wanting me to call her all the time to check on her or beg to get her, but I'm afraid if I'm to pushy it will push them away. I just want to be as good as I can be to her family. I'm just thankful for anytime I have with her. I love her soooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!
Tomorrow, we plan on going to morning service and then I'm taking the little boys to a birthday party. That's it for now. I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend too.
Hugs, Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...