~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Aug 26, 2008

Prayer request

Hey prayer buddies,
I have a prayer request. Please pray for my Mom. Tomorrow they will be doing a balloon procedure on her legs to try to open up blockages. For some time my mom has been having problems with her legs. She is a diabetic and heart patient and it is pretty common to have leg problems like this, but it is dangerous and it has put her at risk of losing her legs. The doctor that saw her awhile back said she had blockages in both legs...one was worst than the other. But, when she went back this time they found that they were even worse than before. The good leg had even gotten worse than the bad leg was the last time. So tomorrow they are gonna try to open them with balloons. If this does not work, they will have to go in and take vessels out and put in new ones. This procedure is not as dangerous as replacing the vessels, but I am scared because when they done this same procedure on my grandmother awhile back, she went into cardiac arrest. So please keep my mom in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...