~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Aug 29, 2008

Just Today

Out side my window...The sun is finally shining!!!!
I am thinking...about taking the boys to mountasia
At the moment, I am thankful...that I have a loooong weekend because of Labor Day
I am going to...see Bailey and pick up pictures her mom has for me
I am wearing...capris and a orange top
I have been reading...a friend's blog
I am working on...putting together Jacob's homeschool things
I am hoping...that I can do something fun with the kids this weekend
I am hearing...kids playing
Around the house...it looks better because Brent cut the grass between the rains
One of my favorite things...
hot wings from Penny's & Darlenes...that is what I want for dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...