~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Aug 20, 2008

Just Today


Out side my window... the weather is beautiful

I am thinking...about my schedule

At the moment,I am thankful...that the kids are healthy

I am going to...take Jon to the orthodontist

I am wearing...blue jeans and an orange top

I am reading...paper work trin brought from school

I am working on...setting up a daily schedule

I am hoping...I can get better organized than I am

I am hearing...baby Samantha trying to talk to Jada (yes we have two samanthas)

Around the house...I see toys scattered everywhere

One of my favorite things...is the cream pie shake from sonics that Samantha brought me


Picture of the day... Here is a pic from our miami trip...it was so nice there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...