~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Aug 28, 2008

Another Prayer request

Hey prayer buddies,
I need you to all help me pray for my Hubby Brent. He is sick again.Brent has been having problems with his throat, stomach, and lungs for some time. We spent almost all of last year in the doctor's office trying to figure out why he was so sick all the time. They diagnosed him with Achalasia(I think that is how you spell it) and since then we've tried to do everything we can to keep him well. We were told that surgery could possibly make life better, but he had put that off as his last resort. Well, he has come to that point and his choices have ran out. He will have to have the surgery or he is just gonna continue down hill.
When he woke up this morning he was coughing horribly and burning up with a fever.I'm pretty sure it's pneumonia again. We are gonna try to get him in today to see the doctor.
Just keep him in your prayers.
Thank you all,
Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...