~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jul 11, 2008

From a friend

SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE MAKE DECISIONS
To control the outcome of anything,you control the action at the point of decision making.If you let others make decisions for you, you give up control.When you control the decisions, you control the actions.It's your life. You decide what you're going to do with it.If you don't run your own life, someone else will.You're in control of your life to the degree that you make decisions.Take charge of your life, so there is no longer a need to askpermission of others.When you ask permission, you are giving someone veto powerover your life.Take control and start making those decisions.Only you are responsible for your life.
------------------------------------------------------
A friend sent me this, and it soooooooo fit me right now. Please keep me in your prayers. I'm not really gonna go into detail, but I am asking you all to keep me in your prayers. I am trying to make some tough decisions and I want to decide what is best for my family and me. I know which ever way I go, it is gonna make a huge impact, but I think it is time that we need some changes, and sometimes change is not easy. I just want what is best for everybody, but most important, I want God's Will for my life. So please keep me in your prayers.
Hugs, Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...